Genetic differentiation between alpine and lowland populations of a butterfly is related to PGI enzyme genotype
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 488–496, June 2009
How to Cite
Karl, I., Schmitt, T. and Fischer, K. (2009), Genetic differentiation between alpine and lowland populations of a butterfly is related to PGI enzyme genotype. Ecography, 32: 488–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05660.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 23 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!