A Bayesian hierarchical trend analysis finds strong evidence for large-scale temporal declines in stream ecological condition around Melbourne, Australia
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 215–225, April 2009
How to Cite
Angus Webb, J. and King, E. L. (2009), A Bayesian hierarchical trend analysis finds strong evidence for large-scale temporal declines in stream ecological condition around Melbourne, Australia. Ecography, 32: 215–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05686.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 6 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!