Nested distributions of bat flies (Diptera: Streblidae) on Neotropical bats: artifact and specificity in host-parasite studies
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 481–487, June 2009
How to Cite
Patterson, B. D., Dick, C. W. and Dittmar, K. (2009), Nested distributions of bat flies (Diptera: Streblidae) on Neotropical bats: artifact and specificity in host-parasite studies. Ecography, 32: 481–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05727.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 23 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!