Continuum or discrete patch landscape models for savanna birds? Towards a pluralistic approach
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 745–756, October 2009
How to Cite
Price, B., McAlpine, C. A., Kutt, A. S., Phinn, S. R., Pullar, D. V. and Ludwig, J. A. (2009), Continuum or discrete patch landscape models for savanna birds? Towards a pluralistic approach. Ecography, 32: 745–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05670.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 7 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!