Pattern of local plant species richness along a gradient of landscape topographical heterogeneity: result of spatial mass effect or environmental shift?
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 578–589, June 2010
How to Cite
Zelený, D., Li, C.-F. and Chytrý, M. (2010), Pattern of local plant species richness along a gradient of landscape topographical heterogeneity: result of spatial mass effect or environmental shift?. Ecography, 33: 578–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05762.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 2 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!