Predicting the future of species diversity: macroecological theory, climate change, and direct tests of alternative forecasting methods
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 22–33, February 2009
How to Cite
Algar, A. C., Kharouba, H. M., Young, E. R. and Kerr, J. T. (2009), Predicting the future of species diversity: macroecological theory, climate change, and direct tests of alternative forecasting methods. Ecography, 32: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05832.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 28 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!