Landscape fragmentation influences winter body mass of roe deer
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1062–1070, December 2009
How to Cite
Hewison, A.J. M., Morellet, N., Verheyden, H., Daufresne, T., Angibault, J.-M., Cargnelutti, B., Merlet, J., Picot, D., Rames, J.-L., Joachim, J., Lourtet, B., Serrano, E., Bideau, E. and Cebe, N. (2009), Landscape fragmentation influences winter body mass of roe deer. Ecography, 32: 1062–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05888.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 15 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!