Phytogeographical evidence for post-glacial dispersal limitation of European beech forest species
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1011–1018, December 2009
How to Cite
Willner, W., Di Pietro, R. and Bergmeier, E. (2009), Phytogeographical evidence for post-glacial dispersal limitation of European beech forest species. Ecography, 32: 1011–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05957.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 26 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!