Spatial and temporal hotspots of termite-driven decomposition in the Serengeti
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 443–450, June 2010
How to Cite
Freymann, B. P., De Visser, S. N. and Olff, H. (2010), Spatial and temporal hotspots of termite-driven decomposition in the Serengeti. Ecography, 33: 443–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05960.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 17 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!