Population persistence in a landscape context: the case of endangered arctic fox populations in Fennoscandia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 932–941, October 2010
How to Cite
Herfindal, I., Linnell, J. D. C., Elmhagen, B., Andersen, R., Eide, N. E., Frafjord, K., Henttonen, H., Kaikusalo, A., Mela, M., Tannerfeldt, M., Dalén, L., Strand, O., Landa, A. and Angerbjörn, A. (2010), Population persistence in a landscape context: the case of endangered arctic fox populations in Fennoscandia. Ecography, 33: 932–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.05971.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 9 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!