A comparative approach to understanding factors limiting abundance patterns and distributions in a fig tree–fig wasp mutualism
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 148–158, February 2010
How to Cite
Warren, M., Robertson, M. P. and Greeff, J. M. (2010), A comparative approach to understanding factors limiting abundance patterns and distributions in a fig tree–fig wasp mutualism. Ecography, 33: 148–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.06041.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 22 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!