From complex spatial dynamics to simple Markov chain models: do predators and prey leave footprints?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 137–147, February 2010
How to Cite
Nachman, G. and Borregaard, M. K. (2010), From complex spatial dynamics to simple Markov chain models: do predators and prey leave footprints?. Ecography, 33: 137–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.06045.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 24 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!