Allometric density responses in butterflies: the response to small and large patches by small and large species
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1149–1156, December 2010
How to Cite
Hambäck, P. A., Bergman, K.-O., Bommarco, R., Krauss, J., Kuussaari, M., Pöyry, J. and Öckinger, E. (2010), Allometric density responses in butterflies: the response to small and large patches by small and large species. Ecography, 33: 1149–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2009.06125.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 27 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!