Modelling the impact of climate and land use change on the geographical distribution of leaf anatomy in a temperate flora
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 507–518, June 2011
How to Cite
Küster, E. C., Bierman, S. M., Klotz, S. and Kühn, I. (2011), Modelling the impact of climate and land use change on the geographical distribution of leaf anatomy in a temperate flora. Ecography, 34: 507–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.05892.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 30 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!