Estimating similarity of communities: a parametric approach to spatio-temporal analysis of species diversity
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 220–231, April 2011
How to Cite
Engen, S., Grøtan, V. and Sæther, B.-E. (2011), Estimating similarity of communities: a parametric approach to spatio-temporal analysis of species diversity. Ecography, 34: 220–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06082.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!