How well does presence-only-based species distribution modelling predict assemblage diversity? A case study of the Tenerife flora
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 31–38, February 2011
How to Cite
Aranda, S. C. and Lobo, J. M. (2011), How well does presence-only-based species distribution modelling predict assemblage diversity? A case study of the Tenerife flora. Ecography, 34: 31–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06134.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!