Biotic and abiotic variables show little redundancy in explaining tree species distributions
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1038–1048, December 2010
How to Cite
Meier, E. S., Kienast, F., Pearman, P. B., Svenning, J.-C., Thuiller, W., Araújo, M. B., Guisan, A. and Zimmermann, N. E. (2010), Biotic and abiotic variables show little redundancy in explaining tree species distributions. Ecography, 33: 1038–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06229.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 5 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!