Geography, topography, and history affect realized-to-potential tree species richness patterns in Europe
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1070–1080, December 2010
How to Cite
Svenning, J.-C., Fitzpatrick, M. C., Normand, S., Graham, C. H., Pearman, P. B., Iverson, L. R. and Skov, F. (2010), Geography, topography, and history affect realized-to-potential tree species richness patterns in Europe. Ecography, 33: 1070–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06301.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 18 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!