Quantitative predictions for patch occupancy of capercaillie in fragmented habitats
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 276–286, April 2011
How to Cite
Bollmann, K., Graf, R. F. and Suter, W. (2011), Quantitative predictions for patch occupancy of capercaillie in fragmented habitats. Ecography, 34: 276–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06314.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 30 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!