Measuring and comparing the accuracy of species distribution models with presence–absence data
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 232–243, April 2011
How to Cite
Liu, C., White, M. and Newell, G. (2011), Measuring and comparing the accuracy of species distribution models with presence–absence data. Ecography, 34: 232–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06354.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!