Reproductive patterns in central and marginal populations of a large brown seaweed: drastic changes at the southern range limit
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 75–84, February 2011
How to Cite
Viejo, R. M., Martínez, B., Arrontes, J., Astudillo, C. and Hernández, L. (2011), Reproductive patterns in central and marginal populations of a large brown seaweed: drastic changes at the southern range limit. Ecography, 34: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06365.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!