Multiple interacting ecosystem drivers: toward an encompassing hypothesis of oak forest dynamics across eastern North America
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 244–256, April 2011
How to Cite
McEwan, R. W., Dyer, J. M. and Pederson, N. (2011), Multiple interacting ecosystem drivers: toward an encompassing hypothesis of oak forest dynamics across eastern North America. Ecography, 34: 244–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06390.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!