Predictors of forest fragmentation sensitivity in Neotropical vertebrates: a quantitative review
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–8, February 2011
How to Cite
Vetter, D., Hansbauer, M. M., Végvári, Z. and Storch, I. (2011), Predictors of forest fragmentation sensitivity in Neotropical vertebrates: a quantitative review. Ecography, 34: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06453.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 18 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!