Assessing habitat suitability for tiger in the fragmented Terai Arc Landscape of India and Nepal
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 970–981, December 2011
How to Cite
Kanagaraj, R., Wiegand, T., Kramer-Schadt, S., Anwar, M. and Goyal, S. P. (2011), Assessing habitat suitability for tiger in the fragmented Terai Arc Landscape of India and Nepal. Ecography, 34: 970–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06482.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 26 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!