Asynchronous local dynamics contributes to stability of a seagrass bed in Tokyo Bay
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 519–528, June 2011
How to Cite
Yamakita, T., Watanabe, K. and Nakaoka, M. (2011), Asynchronous local dynamics contributes to stability of a seagrass bed in Tokyo Bay. Ecography, 34: 519–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06490.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 20 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!