Foraging strategies by omnivores: are black bears actively searching for ungulate neonates or are they simply opportunistic predators?
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 588–596, August 2011
How to Cite
Bastille-Rousseau, G., Fortin, D., Dussault, C., Courtois, R. and Ouellet, J.-P. (2011), Foraging strategies by omnivores: are black bears actively searching for ungulate neonates or are they simply opportunistic predators?. Ecography, 34: 588–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06517.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 24 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!