Time constraints in temperate-breeding species: influence of growing season length on reproductive strategies
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 628–636, August 2011
How to Cite
Gurney, K. E. B., Clark, R. G., Slattery, S. M., Smith-Downey, N. V., Walker, J., Armstrong, L. M., Stephens, S. E., Petrula, M., Corcoran, R. M., Martin, K. H., DeGroot, K. A., Brook, R. W., Afton, A. D., Cutting, K., Warren, J. M., Fournier, M. and Koons, D. N. (2011), Time constraints in temperate-breeding species: influence of growing season length on reproductive strategies. Ecography, 34: 628–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06622.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 18 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!