Similar performance in central and range-edge populations of a Eurasian steppe grass under different climate and soil pH regimes
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 498–506, June 2011
How to Cite
Wagner, V., von Wehrden, H., Wesche, K., Fedulin, A., Sidorova, T. and Hensen, I. (2011), Similar performance in central and range-edge populations of a Eurasian steppe grass under different climate and soil pH regimes. Ecography, 34: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06658.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted 13 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!