The biogeography of parasitism in sticklebacks: distance, habitat differences and the similarity in parasite occurrence and abundance
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 540–551, August 2011
How to Cite
Poulin, R., Blanar, C. A., Thieltges, David. W. and Marcogliese, D. J. (2011), The biogeography of parasitism in sticklebacks: distance, habitat differences and the similarity in parasite occurrence and abundance. Ecography, 34: 540–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06826.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 16 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!