Thermal constraints on embryonic development as a proximate cause for elevational range limits in two Mediterranean lacertid lizards
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1030–1039, December 2011
How to Cite
Monasterio, C., Shoo, L. P., Salvador, A., Siliceo, I. and Díaz, J. A. (2011), Thermal constraints on embryonic development as a proximate cause for elevational range limits in two Mediterranean lacertid lizards. Ecography, 34: 1030–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2010.06905.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!