Monitoring temporal trends in spatially structured populations: how should sampling effort be allocated between space and time?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1040–1048, December 2011
How to Cite
Rhodes, J. R. and Jonzén, N. (2011), Monitoring temporal trends in spatially structured populations: how should sampling effort be allocated between space and time?. Ecography, 34: 1040–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06370.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 18 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!