Can patterns of spatial autocorrelation reveal population processes? An analysis with the fire salamander
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 693–703, August 2012
How to Cite
Ficetola, G. F., Manenti, R., De Bernardi, F. and Padoa-Schioppa, E. (2012), Can patterns of spatial autocorrelation reveal population processes? An analysis with the fire salamander. Ecography, 35: 693–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06483.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!