Habitat-density associations are not geographically transferable in Swiss farmland birds
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 693–704, August 2011
How to Cite
Schaub, M., Kéry, M., Birrer, S., Rudin, M. and Jenni, L. (2011), Habitat-density associations are not geographically transferable in Swiss farmland birds. Ecography, 34: 693–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06584.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!