Metapopulation shift and survival of woodland birds under climate change: will species be able to track?
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 909–919, December 2011
How to Cite
Schippers, P., Verboom, J., Vos, C. C. and Jochem, R. (2011), Metapopulation shift and survival of woodland birds under climate change: will species be able to track?. Ecography, 34: 909–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06712.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!