The ‘rotiferologist’ effect and other global correlates of species richness in monogonont rotifers
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 174–182, February 2012
How to Cite
Fontaneto, D., Barbosa, A. M., Segers, H. and Pautasso, M. (2012), The ‘rotiferologist’ effect and other global correlates of species richness in monogonont rotifers. Ecography, 35: 174–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06850.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 29 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!