Resource heterogeneity does not explain the diversity–productivity relationship across a boreal island fertility gradient
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 887–896, October 2011
How to Cite
Gundale, M. J., Fajardo, A., Lucas, R. W., Nilsson, M.-C. and Wardle, D. A. (2011), Resource heterogeneity does not explain the diversity–productivity relationship across a boreal island fertility gradient. Ecography, 34: 887–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06853.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 15 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!