What causes geographical variation in the species–area relationships? A test from forests in China
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1110–1116, December 2012
How to Cite
Qiao, X., Tang, Z., Shen, Z. and Fang, J. (2012), What causes geographical variation in the species–area relationships? A test from forests in China. Ecography, 35: 1110–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06869.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!