Common and rare species respond to similar niche processes in macroinvertebrate metacommunities
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 183–192, February 2012
How to Cite
Siqueira, T., Bini, L. M., Roque, F. O., Marques Couceiro, S. R., Trivinho-Strixino, S. and Cottenie, K. (2012), Common and rare species respond to similar niche processes in macroinvertebrate metacommunities. Ecography, 35: 183–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06875.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!