Can we model the probability of presence of species without absence data?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1096–1105, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Guo, Q. and Elkan, C. (2011), Can we model the probability of presence of species without absence data?. Ecography, 34: 1096–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06888.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 22 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!