The evolution of large-scale body size clines in Plethodon salamanders: evidence of heat-balance or species-specific artifact?
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1067–1075, December 2011
How to Cite
Adams, D. C. and Church, J. O. (2011), The evolution of large-scale body size clines in Plethodon salamanders: evidence of heat-balance or species-specific artifact?. Ecography, 34: 1067–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06911.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted 18 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!