Colonization of the Galápagos Islands by plants with no specific syndromes for long-distance dispersal: a new perspective
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 33–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Vargas, P., Heleno, R., Traveset, A. and Nogales, M. (2012), Colonization of the Galápagos Islands by plants with no specific syndromes for long-distance dispersal: a new perspective. Ecography, 35: 33–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.06980.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!