Species distribution modelling as a macroecological tool: a case study using New World amphibians
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 539–548, June 2012
How to Cite
Vasconcelos, T. S., Rodríguez, M. Á. and Hawkins, B. A. (2012), Species distribution modelling as a macroecological tool: a case study using New World amphibians. Ecography, 35: 539–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.07050.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!