Island, archipelago and taxon effects: mixed models as a means of dealing with the imperfect design of nature's experiments
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Bunnefeld, N. and Phillimore, A. B. (2012), Island, archipelago and taxon effects: mixed models as a means of dealing with the imperfect design of nature's experiments. Ecography, 35: 15–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.07078.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!