Climate induced changes in matrix suitability explain gene flow in a fragmented landscape – the effect of interannual rainfall variability
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 650–660, July 2012
How to Cite
Blaum, N., Schwager, M., Wichmann, M. C. and Rossmanith, E. (2012), Climate induced changes in matrix suitability explain gene flow in a fragmented landscape – the effect of interannual rainfall variability. Ecography, 35: 650–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.07154.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!