Geographic profiling as a novel spatial tool for targeting the control of invasive species
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 704–715, August 2012
How to Cite
Stevenson, M. D., Rossmo, D. K., Knell, R. J. and Le Comber, S. C. (2012), Geographic profiling as a novel spatial tool for targeting the control of invasive species. Ecography, 35: 704–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.07292.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 09 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!