Ecologically based definition of seasons clarifies predator–prey interactions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 220–229, February 2013
How to Cite
Basille, M., Fortin, D., Dussault, C., Ouellet, J.-P. and Courtois, R. (2013), Ecologically based definition of seasons clarifies predator–prey interactions. Ecography, 36: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2011.07367.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!