Aquatic insects in a sea of desert: population genetic structure is shaped by limited dispersal in a naturally fragmented landscape
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 731–743, June 2013
How to Cite
Phillipsen, I. C. and Lytle, D. A. (2013), Aquatic insects in a sea of desert: population genetic structure is shaped by limited dispersal in a naturally fragmented landscape. Ecography, 36: 731–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00002.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 6 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!