Accounting for data heterogeneity in patterns of biodiversity: an application of linear mixed effect models to the oceanic island biogeography of spore-producing plants
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 904–913, August 2013
How to Cite
Patiño, J., Guilhaumon, F., Whittaker, R. J., Triantis, K. A., Gradstein, S. R., Hedenäs, L., González-Mancebo, J. M. and Vanderpoorten, A. (2013), Accounting for data heterogeneity in patterns of biodiversity: an application of linear mixed effect models to the oceanic island biogeography of spore-producing plants. Ecography, 36: 904–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00020.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!