Distance-driven species turnover in Bornean rainforests: homogeneity and heterogeneity in primary and post-logging forests
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 675–682, June 2013
How to Cite
Kitching, R. L., Ashton, L. A., Nakamura, A., Whitaker, T. and Khen, C. V. (2013), Distance-driven species turnover in Bornean rainforests: homogeneity and heterogeneity in primary and post-logging forests. Ecography, 36: 675–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00023.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!