Geographical patterns of community-based tree species richness in Chinese mountain forests: the effects of contemporary climate and regional history
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1134–1146, December 2012
How to Cite
Shen, Z., Fei, S., Feng, J., Liu, Y., Liu, Z., Tang, Z., Wang, X., Wu, X., Zheng, C., Zhu, B. and Fang, J. (2012), Geographical patterns of community-based tree species richness in Chinese mountain forests: the effects of contemporary climate and regional history. Ecography, 35: 1134–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00049.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!